Introducing the Tingler stencil font duo!
Tingler Script: a connecting handwritten script typeface
Tingler Print: a printed handwritten script typeface
The two Tinglers were created side-by-side to work together. All lowercase letters in Tingler Print are situated to accept the connecting tails from Tingler Script.
The Tingler duo was also built with crafters in mind: there are no closed counters in either typeface, which means they can be easily used for stencils and electronic cutting machines.
The Tingler duo package includes:
- Almost 700 glyphs between the two fonts, designed to work together!
- OTF and TTF versions of both fonts!
- No closed counters - handy for stencils and vinyl!
- Over 200 accented characters in each font, to support: English, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Romanian, Portuguese, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish, Esperanto, Czech, Dutch, Welsh, Filipino, Turkish, and more!
- Staggered double-letter ligatures for a hand-drawn look!
- PUA-encoded for easy character map access!