Boisterous Sketch is a single-line version of my Boisterous font. It's a casual handwriting font with tons of ligatures for variety, now in a format for your sketching, engraving, embossing, scoring, and other single-stylus needs!
Boisterous Sketch includes all of the characters from the original Boisterous -- over 600 glyphs total, including 300+ extended Latin characters, and 140 alternates and ligatures for a true hand-written look!
Your Boisterous Sketch download includes:
- Boisterous Sketch 1 (single-line, used in CNC/specialty programs);
- Boisterous Sketch 2 (hairline, used in most design programs);
- Over 300 extended Latin characters for language support;
- 140 alternates and ligatures for a hand-written look;
- A PDF of all characters, so you can copy/paste into any program;
- And of course, everything is PUA-encoded for easy access in any program.
Note: Single-line and hairline fonts aren’t your ordinary fonts; they can’t be used for word processing, printing, or cutting. They’re meant for a sketch pen, foil quill, engraving tool, infusible ink pen, Glowforge scoring, or any other stylus or nib that draws letters with a single line instead of an outline. This font comes in both a single-line version and a hairline version; different software programs will use different formats. Due to known issues with Brother Canvas Workspace, I cannot guarantee that any single-line fonts will work in that program.
Not sure which of the two font styles you need? Be sure to check out the PDF guide to single-line fonts included in your download to help with which font to select, and how to use the font in specific programs!
Looking for the regular Boisterous font? Grab it here!