In my house, we refer to typing with just the index fingers of each hand "tippy tappy typing." I'm not good with my thumbs, so if I have to type on my phone, I prefer to set it down flat and tippy tappy type on it.
Thus, when I decided to draw a font that's typewriter-ish, the name seemed perfect!
This one was all draw by hand, then cleaned up so it will both print and cut well. And to make things even more fun, I drew a set of almost 100 bonus items: doodles, shapes, squiggles, swirls, arrows, and catchwords of "and" and "the". They're included in SVG and EPS formats.
Tippy Tappy Type includes:
- OTF, TTF, and WOFF file formats
- The usual basics: A-Z, a-z, 0-9, and punctuation
- Over 300 extended Latin characters for Western European and some Eastern European language support
- Alternate oldstyle figures
- Approximately 100 bonus vector doodles
Give this font a test drive; type sample text in the box below!